Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30 Days of Shades: Day 26--Katy Perry Purr

I bought Katy Perry's new perfume, Purr, and I LOVE it!
Katy Perry Purr


I know this isn't the traditional eyeshadow, but every now and then, it's fun to do something different! I was inspired by Katy Perry's Purr perfume ad. :)
To see how I created this eyeshadow look, scroll down and watch the video!

Here is the description of the perfume:
The composition of Katy Perry Purr combines top notes of peach, forbidden apple, gardenia and green bamboo with the heart of jasmine, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose and the base of vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk.


It's hard to tell in this pic, but I have on some false eyelashes with sequins on the lashes. You can tell in the video. Very fun! :)






I know it's a bit lengthy, but this isn't something that can be done too quickly! Makeup is ART! :)
Thanks for watching!

-Amber

2 comments:

  1. thnk u very much for the tutorial' ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am specially say thanks to provide knowledge. Your blog is mind blowing and this post is make me speechless. It is one of the best pieces of writing I have seen. Every topic should be easily clear, simply understood by everyone. Good job. blinds Katy

    ReplyDelete