Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 Days of Shades: Day 19 Tropical


I figured it was time I posted another eyeshadow look for you guys! I wanted to use some oranges/corals because I actually pick a lot of clothes in those colors for some reason. I wanted to wear a warmer tone on my eyelid vs. the blues and greens on the lid because I feel like it is more "Me" and more wearable for my skin tone. I will actually wear this as an everyday look. With most blues and greens, I have to be just in the right mood to wear them. I wanted to incorporate a lot of colors though.
I guess it's the weather getting warmer that makes me think of tropical colors, so here is what I came up with.

I used my 120 palette mostly. I used a yellow/gold shade on the first third of my eyelid, a coral on the middle, and a light brown in the crease and outer V. I used Virgin as a highlight, of course.
I really put the majority of the color on my lower lash line. On the outer edge I used a dark purple, then went to an electric blue, then to a green closest to the corner of my eye.
I lined my eyes with UD Ransom, which is a bright purple, and applied my mascara!



Hope you all have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment