Thursday, March 3, 2011

Margarita Donuts!!

So donuts make me think of one of my best friends--Natasha! We don't live in the same town anymore, so we make frequent visits to see each other, and we always try to make a fun day of it. Some of the best times I have had were spent over at her house. When Addison was a baby, we used to stay all night long, and in the morning we would always get donuts! So naturally, when I think of donuts I always think of Tasha.
I also think about chips and salsa and margaritas...and Tasha can make a mean margarita! So, that is how this recipe was born!
I wanted to combine the love of donuts with margaritas...and if adding chips and salsa wouldn't be gross, well I would have done that to! :)

These donuts seriously taste like a margarita, and they include the same main ingredients: Tequila, Lime, and Salt!

I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I do!

Donut + Margarita = THA BOMB!











Mini Margarita Donuts


<p>These donuts aren&#8217;t your typical donut, but they are so good! Tequila and lime?? How can you go wrong?? :)<br />They are baked and not deep-fried!</p>


See Mini Margarita Donuts on Key Ingredient.


1 comment:

  1. these are very yummy but I was looking for a bit more alcohol taste , so I made a batch and then after baking them , I let them cool and then brushed some grand marnier atop the doughnuts before applying the frosting. Thanks for this nice recipe...makes about 2 dozen minis

    ReplyDelete