Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Days of Shades: Day 22 Sumptuous Olive

Today I used one of my favorite shades of MAC eyeshadow, Sumptuous Olive. (I say that a lot don't I? My favorite... well, my favorite for today anyway!) It doesn't look olive though, does it?? I paired it with my Naked palette of course. I used Naked and Buck for my crease color. They are the two matte shades in that palette. I used Virgin for the highlight, and Sumptuous Olive for the lid color. I wanted it to look a little bit more green though, so I experimented with my lower lash line. I first lined my lower lash line with a blue green shade and then topped that shadow with Sumptuous Olive. That made it look a little more green, which is the color I was originally going for.
Overall, I liked this look. It's very neutral and natural. You can't go wrong with golds and tans in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment