Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Days of Shades: Day 21 Chartreuse Green


This is my actually the eyeshadow that I wore for St. Patrick's Day. My sister watched the kids for us, and we went out to the Depot with friends. :) I actually got a lot of compliments on my shadow. Normally, it's a little bolder than I wear everyday, but figured St. Patrick's day was the right time to wear it!
I started out by using my NYX black eyeshadow pencil, and covered my whole eyelid with it to create a base. Then I topped it with some M.A.C. Humid. For my crease color, I gradiated up with a chartreuse shade from my 120 palette, and used Virgin as my brow bone highlight. On my lower lash line I used M.A.C. Amber Lights to line the bottom of my eyes, just to give it a pop of color.

And yes, I know this shirt does not match my eyeshadow.
This is actually what I wore with.. black and green! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment