Wednesday, December 7, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

I figured I would do a quick post about a few of my favorite things right now. :)

1. Flour and Sugar Glass Canisters.
I bought these canisters and "improved" them by using my Silhouette! So much fun, and I L.O.V.E. these :) They look fabulous on my counter, plus I have a large container to hold ALL of my flour and sugar in now. Before I had these, I had flour and sugar in a few different containers because I had nothing big enough to hold it all.
If you are interested in buying a set of these, you can email me at abarber1029@yahoo.com

2. NAKED 2 Palette!!
This is AWESOME. You guys know I loved the Naked palette by Urban Decay, and now they have a follow up one. I think I may even like it better than the first one! Love the colors, love the packaging, love the fact that they threw in a double-ended brush this time. It also came with a small Lip Junkie Lip gloss in Naked--It's great, I just forgot to add it in the pic. Yes, I bought these the MINUTE they came out. I think they are already on back order, but keep checking the website!
http://www.urbandecay.com/

3. mark. Cosmetics makeup bags.
I have all three of these. The gold one is really big which works great for travel, and the small one is what I use in my purse to hold a lip gloss, mascara, and powder. I probably use the mid-sized purple one the most though. It is just the perfect size.

4. Lip gloss.
Cutest packaging ever. Thanks mark.! :)

5. Shea Cashmere Shower Cream and Body Cream
Smells dreamy and is the perfect formula for moisturizing; not too greasy.
www.bathandbodyworks.com
6. Softsoap Wintermint Party body wash.
You can get this stuff at Wal-Mart. Smells just like peppermint, and is very refreshing!
7. Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa mix.
Need I say more?? Other than you can get this at Wal-Mart in the Christmas Gift section.
8. Comfort & Joy Scentsy bar.
"Combine the anticipated with the unexpected. Spicy, familiar woods marry with surprising white florals, pure citrus, and just a nibble of gingerbread for a winter fragrance that’s anything but ordinary."
To me, this smells very fresh and clean. Love it. Makes my house smell like I have been cleaning, when we all know I have been blogging instead.
www.amberbarber.scensty.us
Try these out...all of them, or just a few! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment