Monday, August 29, 2011

Mocha Frappe

Just so you know, I am under the impression that you cannot have too many coffee recipes to try. I have been playing around with different ingredients trying to make yummy coffee drinks to replace the expensive ones at the coffee shop. (Even though I will STILL buy them from the coffee shop, but only for a special treat vs. everyday.) I am a stay-at-home mom/home medical transcriptionist. I want to save my hard earned money for more important things other than coffee...like make-up. Haha :)




Mocha Frappe

PRINTABLE RECIPE


  • 1/2 C. strongly brewed coffee, chilled (I use the Pioneer Woman's Iced Coffee recipe and always have some on hand in my fridge.)

  • 1/2 C. milk

  • 1 TBSP. instant vanilla pudding (You can use chocolate if you prefer.)

  • 1 TBSP. sweetened condensed milk

  • 1-1/2 C. ice cubes

  • 1 TBSP. chocolate syrup


    Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth!

    This is a starter recipe and is good on it's own, but you can always add whatever you like in your coffee. (For example: Coconut, banana, raspberry, almond flavoring, cinnamon, etc.)


    Enjoy!

    ---Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment