Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Coupon/Grocery Haul!

I have to say thanks to my friend Cassidy for introducing me to Extreme Couponing on TLC! Now, I used to coupon a LOT, but I got busy...and lazy, so I quit. After watching that show, it brought my interest in couponing back! I thought I would share with you guys what all I bought, and what I paid for all of this.

What do you think??? How much would you have paid for all of this?


  • 2 bags of Chex Mix
  • Package Top Sirloin Steaks (3.41 lb.)
  • Nacho Cheese Doritos
  • Shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 blocks of cheddar cheese
  • Dole baby spinach
  • Apple Juice
  • Yakisoba noodles
  • 4 large baked potatoes
  • 2 pkgs. Pizza Rolls
  • 2 pkgs. 6ct. Trix Yogurt
  • hot dogs
  • bologna
  • Dial hand soap
  • Loofa



Now, keep in mind that I payed $10.20 just for the steaks alone...which is actually great! If you were to go out to eat with your honey, I am betting you would pay at least $10.00 a plate for you both to eat steaks. And those would not be near as big as these! They were $2.99/1b. y'all!


And do you see my total there? $26.16! (And don't forget $10.20 was for steaks!) I used a coupon for almost every item on that table except the items that I actually needed this week: potatoes and apple juice..they were the only full priced items up there.
Original Price: $62.98
After Coupons: $26.16
Now, if that doesn't want to make you clip coupons, somethings wrong with you! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I clip too! Where did you get all your coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the Sunday paper mostly. I have some that Kroger sends me, and sometimes do internet searches for items I use the most.

    ReplyDelete